For your yachting pleasure, Lakewood Yacht Club's Marina has over 300 slips ranging in size from 40 ft. to 130 ft. With 4 sheds (one with floating docks), 9 open floating docks and 2 fixed deep water piers, the marina meets the needs of a wide variety of motor and sailing yachts.
- 300 slips ranging in size from 40 ft. to 130 ft.
- 4 sheds (one with floating docks), 9 open, floating docks and 2 fixed deep-water piers
- LYC is an authorized HarborHoist dealer
What comes with each slip?
- Dock box or storage locker
- Water is furnished at each slip, with shore power connections of (50 amp-125/250V to 100 amp/250V)
- Complimentary WiFi.
A small monthly environmental fee assures ongoing maintenance of the state-of-art pump-out facility. For boater's convenience, a used oil reclamation site is offered near the fuel dock for environmentally safe disposal of oil, fuel and filters from boat maintenance.
If you have any questions about our Marina, contact Cody Bartro.
- Dry storage in several boat trailer parking areas, with one located close to the launch ramp.
- A 2-ton crane is located in the small boat basin
- Gin pole is ready for rigging and launching small sailing craft
- A covered Pavilion is provided to store Optis and Lasers for our younger sailors.
- A floating ramp is nearby to make it easy for the sailors to launch their vessels in the protection of the small boat harbor.
- Our RS21 Keelboat Fleet has it's own pier in the northwest harbor.
- The FJ's have their own floating dock, making a quick and easy launch for the more experienced young racers.
Lakewood Yacht Club (LYC) and its members take pride in utilizing best practices to protect the waters of Clear Lake and Galveston Bay. LYC works closely with Galveston Bay Foundation’s Boater Waste Education Program. Our club has staff on the GBF Boater Waste Education Committee and the Marine Association of Texas Clean Marina Advisory Board who help us utilize best management practices to protect the environment. Lakewood provides its membership education and resources so that they can take care of our waterways and shorelines.
Certified Clean Texas Marina
2013 Marina of the Year